Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 10- Future & a sneaky Day 11

So, I'm very very late posting this today, so I hope anyone looking for the focus went to another blog and got it. :) Today was day 10! Did everyone make it? We were praying for the Future...a lovely thing to end with :). and the focus was,

"Our focus:
Protect him.
Bless his health.
Guard his mind.
Hold fast to his heart.
Go before him.
Be his counselor, his confidante, his help and his refuge.
Surround him with people who will speak life into him.
Be his shield and his firm foundation.
Light his way and give him hope"

and the reason I'm late in posting is....my big girl turned 2 today. We had pancakes in the shape of 2's and spent the day at the Children's Museum and then Red Robin for lunch. It was such a fun day, but I honestly can not believe she's two! so crazy...

So, the original TYMTJ has 10 days, but I'm throwing in a Day 11 tomorrow for those that want to join me in it. I know we had a job day, but Lance's job isn't with the church. He works in a music store, but because he spends hours at the church throughout the week practicing and playing and meeting, I decided last week that tomorrow would be focused on Lance's ministry. Our focus tomorrow, if you wish to accept it ;),

That God will give him a clear vision for the works He wants him to do

That God will mold him into a man constantly after His own heart

That He'll give and protect the precious fruits of the Spirit through the ups and downs of ministry life

That He'll show him how he can best balance his family and the plan God has for him and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment