Monday, February 21, 2011

Crafts and Blog Revamp

We interupt your regular programming (which is currently Taking Your Man to Jesus) to say that my blog is getting a makeover and I've decided to add some crafts to it. I've never posted my crafts on my blog before, but I really want other moms to be encouraged at how easy it is to do extra fun and "crafty" things with your kids. I'm no super mom. I just got a sewing machine last christmas and just stopped wanting to shout profanities at the bobbin within the last few months, except for the occassional sewing rage here or there :). So, I suppose this post is only to warn those that may actually read My Life and Journey that it has not disappeared, but is now Tastes of Chaos. It seemed more fitting to my life :). whenever I learn to make tabs, it may even be a tad...organized. gasp! but don't worry, the actual posts shall be full to the brim of chaos, since my life is increasingly so, and I have decided to stop fighting it and embrace this season of life instead. So...birthday party this Saturday. ....I still have a paper mache Minnie Mouse head to make, centerpieces, and a couple more things. Pictures shall follow. LUCKILY, the cake is being taken care of by a pro, phew. Elizabeth Goad has taken on the challenge of a pink, white, and black cake and I can't wait to see how it turns out!! :) annddd....to eat it. Hope there are lots of you out there praying for your hubbies and their families today! AND, I was reminded through another blog post today by Nicole Arbuckle, that there may be Exhusbands that need prayers too...and even if you don't think they do, you or your children might ;). I'd love to hear any stories of peace or enlightenment coming from this that I haven't heard yet. I've been keeping up to date with one group of newly weds with one bride-to-be and I'm lovin' all the things they're saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment