Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2-Worship

So yesterday, we prayed for our men in leadership. I love hearing from other women in what God did or showed them through their prayers for their husbands in leadership. For me, I was amazed at the submissive heart that came yesterday as I prayed for him to lead. Also, I loved the constant communication and conversation between me and God. I would focus on one part of the list for awhile before moving on to the next and it kept me constantly before His throne. Anyone else enjoy yesterday?

Today, we're praying for our men's worship. Here's the part copied and pasted from Ashley Ingram's blog.


"Worship, as you know, is a matter of the heart. So, let's begin by praying for his heart. I know what it feels like to have a heavy or burdened or uneasy heart. Don't you? Let's come together against this for our guys.





Our focus:
Take the burdens from the heart of my husband.
Replace them with freedom.
In that freedom, begin to teach my husband what it truly means to worship You in spirit and in truth.
Come and meet my husband where he is.
Allow him to find rest in his home and in his current circumstances.
Begin to lay new words and encouragement on the heart of my husband.
Develop him into a man who is capable of being in a constant spirit of worship."

No comments:

Post a Comment