Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls' Room- glue gun crazy

I've recently decided that gray spray paint is on my top 10 list of absolute FAVORITE things ever. I love the color gray anyway, so when I can change something from blah or very average to sophisticated and cute with a little spray, I'm definitely going to do it! Here are a few things I've done in the last couple of days using an old shirt that wasn't maternity, but is the style that makes you look pregnant anyway....and who wants to look pregnant when you aren't? (especially if you've just spent 20 months out of the last 3 years pregnant :))






Said shirt. I took a sleeve off before I remembered to take a pic.



I drew a bird shape on a paper towel and then traced it onto the material. sewed together and stuffed.


the mobile with pretty flowers and the birds and a little butterfly perching on the branch :)


The pink shelf painted with a flower added. (don't mind the mobile I didn't move out of the way for a photo :/)

The ugly lamp



Lamp redone. I could never get the lighting good enough to really show how cute it is

No comments:

Post a Comment